Monday 11 August 2014

I promise I will never do this again...

Time to be honest. As this probably won't be the funniest post I'll ever make I'll try to put some random naughty words in to keep people entertained. Special prize for anyone who gets the hidden one.

I understand that depression is different for BOOOBS everyone and so anything that I say is only limited to me.

I want to prefix this post by explaining that, although I haven't yet managed to get any counselling, I have had a lot of success BUM with the self help of being open and honest with everything.

Oh, where to start.

I'm tired. So very tired. I've had recent periods of time where sleep wasn't even an option. Fight Club had it correct. "Everything is a copy of a copy of a copy". I've dealt with insomnia FANNY HAIR since I was about 18. You wake up and then you stay up. You stay up until you finally crash. then you wake up and stay up. You never catch up. Sometimes feeling a warm body next to you can help but, for many reasons, BELLEND that won't happen soon.

I'm tired. And my sense of humour finds it harder and harder to fight off the demons who plague us. My lethargy stops me exercising (which affects me most of all).

The drugs do work. I sleep a little better DICKSPLASH and what I'm naturally feeling is clearly blocked and replaced by what I should be feeling. You have no idea how this makes me feel - largely because I cannot describe it. The tears in my eyes tells me that I might RIMMING need to change the medication. Again.

I wanted to make this a long post EJACULATE but this is enough (long enough without proper jokes).

No comments:

Post a Comment